Full Insurance, collision damage waiver (CDW)
Renter is not accountable for destruction or damages made to the car. The rental cars are protected by the automobile comprehensive insurance.
Full Damage Waiver (FDW+RWD), Special Full Coverage
This protects you from damages caused underneath the car, to glass, fire, wheels and machine/motor dysfunction.
Public Liability Insurance (PL)
For personal injury the limit is up to 750.000 euros and up to 750.000 euro for broken, smashed properties.
Protection against theft (TP)
In the unfortunate event that the vehicle is stolen then the renter is released from the obligation.
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
We hope an accident will never happen, but if this occurs you are covered for medical costs and many more.
There is no charge for kilometres driven.
Our pricelist is inclusive of VAT 23%..
We provide road service 24 hours
We provide 24 hours roadside help to all locations in Crete.
Accident or car failure
If an accident occurs, your vehicle will be exchanged with another of the same kind of group type or by a larger car.
Free Baby Seats and Child Chairs(booster)
We provide free baby seats and child booster seats at your request, but you must notify us of children or babies age beforehand.
Safe and New Cars
By regulating the period of our car fleet and minibus to 3 - 4 years, we are competent of assuring you that we will be delivering a safe vehicle. All our cars are clean and well maintained.
No extra costs for delays of your flight
Our representatives are informed about times of arrival and alterations that could happen. They will be waiting for your flight to arrive at the airport for the car delivery, even in case of delays.
Free Map of Crete with update roads
Upon your arrival you are given a fully comprehensive Road Map of the island with no extra charge! You can even ask us to highlight the best places for you
1. Requirements for age. The age requirement for renting a car is 23 years old and the existence of a valid driving license for the minimum period of 2 year prior to renting.
2. If the renter doesn't have a European driving License, or a driving license in another language besides Greek or English, then an International license must be presented.
3. Traffic Tickets and Fines. Any Traffic tickets and fines which are received during the renting period are the responsibility of the renter. The car hire company should be informed about any such traffic violation or tickets.
4. Fuel is recorded on the car rental contract at the time of delivering the car at the start of the rental period and must be returned at the same level at the end of the journey. If you require a full tank of petrol, please contact us at the time of booking.
5. Off road driving is not allowed.
6. Minimum rental length is 3 days. If you require a period less than that, please contact us for more details. If a delay occurs at the end of the rental period, the first hour isn't charged. For the next 3 hours there is a 10 euros charge per hour. For over a 4 hour delay, a daily rate is charged.
7. Insurance. If an accident occurs you must inform the authorities and a police report must be made. You must also immediately alert the rental company. If the police don't carry out a report, then the renter is fully accountable for the repairs to the car. This report eliminates any responsibility for the renter. Do not make any repairs which are unauthorized to the rental car..
8. For neglectful or drunken driving, driving while intoxicated with illegal substances, prohibited countries/areas, evident disregarding actions to the car, the renter is fully accountable for all charges.
9. Pick up and Drop off. This is free to most of our locations listed on our online system. For delivery to certain places there is a small extra cost. Please contact us for more information.
10. Rentals outside the border and Ferries. Written permission by our firm is mandatory for any renter who wishes to use ferries and transport the rental car to another island.
11.Children's seats, First booster seat and first baby seat are free of charge and available upon renter’s request. You may also request additional seat with no extra charge.
12. Baby seats and child booster seats are free of charge , Please inform EuroMotorCreta.com at least one week in advance!
According to Greek law, to hire a car the minimum age limit is 23 years old, with a valid driving licence and there is no limit as long as there is a valid driving license for at least 2 years.
EuroMotorCreta.com offers full insurance without excess, which includes a Collision Damage Waiver for all our clients. Our prices are also inclusive of Third Party Insurance,, Glasses, Tires, Theft, Fire insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and Theft Protection.
Car hire cover protection in Crete
EuroMotorCreta.com gives full car coverage together with a Damage Collision Waiver for our customers. Our charges likewise contain Personal Accident Insurance, Third Party Insurance, and Theft Protection.
Before returning the rental car to the designated location, please you must return the car's reservoir/container in the same level as it was stated on the rental contract.
Our price offer is inclusive of unlimited mileage or kilometres, travel all over the stunning island of Crete and sightsee all the wonderful places with limitless km.
When travelling from place to place and if you have planned to visit many tourist spots around the island, it's preferable to have a second driver to take your seat when you're tired. You must inform the car hire agency of the name of the second driver or additional drivers and this should appear on the car rental contract.
If you get any police traffic tickets while driving around Crete in a hire car, it is your responsibility and payment must be made to your rental agency. These vary in price according to the offence, so you should avoid speeding, parking wherever you want and always wear a seatbelt. Follow the Greek regulations related to traffic, for your own safety as well as for the other car passengers.
Returning the vehicle late
You must return the rented car at the designated place and on the date and time stated on the rental contract; else a small amount will top up/charged to your final price (late returns after 2 hours).
Cancellations of Reservation
There is no cancellation fee, but in case of delays or cancellation of your booked car rental we would appreciate if you could contact us and inform us six days in advance. This will enable us to reschedule our program in time. EuroMotorCreta.com has the right to cancel any confirmed reservation at any time (before the car rental period has started or during the rental period), if the client misbehaves or disregards the company's rental policies.
Pets inside the Car
Pets are more than welcome and allowed when hire a car in Crete with EuroMotorCreta.com, In order to prevent any damages to the car, please kept the pet while travelling with a towel or a blanket, so surfaces of the upholstery can be kept clean and stain free.
Select a car for your needs
Choose your car according to the type of holiday you plan to have in Crete. You may decide to rent a bigger car and to travel with a lot of suitcases and for a long period of time. This will make your stay very comfortable and hassle free. But if you decide to stay within city limits and you are on a tight budget and want fuel efficiency, choose a compact, economy car.
Also take in account your daily schedule for visiting the island, do you need a car to drive around beaches and in cities for shopping or you prefer to explore villages in high mountains and narrow roads. Choose what is suitable for your vacation and include all aspects, i.e. children, large load of luggage etc.